Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Brave new blog

So, I've been considering going back to blogging, after a two-year hiatus. At first, I just wasn't sure if blogging is worth the effort -- on the one hand, I remember being addicted to the feedback from xanga, like my self-worth was tied to "eprops", and I felt like I spent more time connecting with "people" through a screen than in real life. Not to mention, do I really have anything to say that others would find worhwhile anyway?

On the other hand, writing for myself has some value. It helps to bring clarity to my thoughts when I can structure them into sentences and paragraphs. In fact, I have written some things of which I'm actually kind of proud, on my old blog:

Our unity in Christ, Sunday, February 19, 2006
The foolishness of the gospel, Sunday, January 15, 2006
On my love for Narnia, Saturday, December 10, 2005

So here I go -- my thoughts on the web once again, for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment