Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Logos RefTagger

I've recently acquired new responsibilities in my role of Tech Support at Logos Bible Software: I'm now the pointman for troubleshooting user issues with the Logos RefTagger. RefTagger is a free, new web tool from Logos, that adds hyperlinks to Bible references on any webpage.

For example, all I have to do is type the verse, and without adding any links or special code, it comes out like this:

Prov 3:1ff. Lk 22.27 Tobit 6:8
Hover over the reference to see a pop-up of the verse, or click on it to open the verse in context at http://bible.logos.com.

Ask me how to add it to your blog or website!

1 comment:

  1. Neat! I love RefTagger and wish more sites would use it. I used to email Phil directly the couple times we had issues, so I guess I should email you now (not that I expect problems)?

    ReplyDelete